Assistant Demand Planner Job at Manpower Middle East
ASSISTANT DEMAND PLANNER
This is a Contract role through ManpowerME – 6 months renewable
About the Role:
Reporting to the Supply Chain director
Our Client is looking for an Assistant Demand Planner to join their team in Dubai, UAE. You will add value to the role by ensuring continuous analysis and statistical insights that drive overall better business performance and future outlook. You will be assisting a team of 3 Demand Planners with their day to day tasks.
• Gather market specific detailed forecast intelligence for UAE.
• Generate and own baseline forecast
• Analyze channel and SKU (stock-keeping unit) mix in depth to drive better business planning
• Delivers the forecast on time along with upload into SAP
• Prepares and minutes for the Weekly sales meeting
• Prepares and analyzes data ahead of monthly Demand Review meeting with the multifunctional team
Tools and Reporting / Master Data Management
• Promotes process innovation and tools development
• Maintains baseline generation tool updating it monthly
Who we are looking for:
• To be successful in this role you will need to have 2 to 3 years of experience in demand planning, preferably from the FMCG.
• Your analytical skills will be key in order to resolve Supply Chain issues and data to drive out clear and actionable conclusions, alongside your understanding of commercial best practices with the context of a highly valuable brand.
• A proven ability to communicate clearly and concisely as well as strong interpersonal skills to build rapport and impact through influence.
• Advanced excel skills will be required.
Company: Manpower Middle East
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
About Manpower Middle East
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.