Assistant Front Office Manager Job at AccorHotels
As the Assistant Front Office Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring all Front Office employees, ensuring satisfaction through maximum recognition and attention from arrival through departure, making sure their stay is a memorable experience.
What is in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
– Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, such as Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– Reports directly to and communicates with the Front Office Manager or delegates on all pertinent matters affecting guest service and hotel operations.
– Supervises the performance of the Reception, Concierge, Guest Relations and Telephone Operators to ensure that guests receive prompt, cordial attention & employee recognition.
– Plans strategies and policies to attain overall goals and objectives concerning the department’s operations.
– Interacts with guests, foster pleasant relationships with guests and ensures their stays are enjoyable.
– Monitors results from the GSS cards and the ACDC system and implements procedures to enhance results.
Your experience and skills include:
– Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
– Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
– Minimum of 4 years’ experience in 5 star Hotels
– Ability to work cohesively and lead fellow colleagues as part of a team
Your team and working environment:
The pre-opening project consists of 3 famous ACCOR brands – Adagio, Novotel and Mövenpick hotels with a total of 885 rooms, located in Jumeirah Village Triangle by Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311) opposite City Center Me’aisem.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.