Associate Cluster Revenue Manager Job in Dubai, United Arab Emirates at Radisson Hotels
Associate Cluster Revenue Manager
Business Central Towers – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Associate Cluster Revenue Manager
Are you passionate and driven enough to fill our house? We’ve got first class rooms … your challenge is to fill them. Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
Our Reservations Team are natural organizers, sales driven with finicky attention to detail and totally tuning into guests needs. They are first class and strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Associate Cluster Revenue Manager, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
The Associate Cluster Revenue Manager will be responsible for delivering all aspects of revenue management, for a designated cluster of hotels, in order to achieve the budgeted objectives for total revenue generating points of sale.
The scope includes pricing, yielding and revenue optimization and requires a strategic, analytical and commercial mindset.
The Associate Cluster Revenue Manager will work with the Hotel Team and relevant key Commercial & Marketing stakeholder to drive Total Profitable Revenue and grow market share.
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities :
– Understand market dynamics and monitor competitor pricing to grow revenue and RevPAR for assigned portfolio. 20%
– Deliver effective pricing and ensure optimal inventory for all revenue streams and market segments. 20%
– Generate revenue forecasts and budgets for all hotels within area of responsibility. 20%
– Understand, investigate and extract data from any relevant system needed for problem solving and analysis. 15%
– Embrace and ensure optimization of new systems and tools to maximize revenue. 15%
– Work closely with the Area/Corporate Support Office and the hotel operational teams to ensure aligned direction. 10%
– Grow total revenue and reach budgeted targets in RevPAR and RGI market penetration. Ensure forecast accuracy.
-Works proactively to maximize guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and responsive approach to enquiries and problem resolution
A successful candidate will either have or quickly establish a strong knowledge in market dynamics and hotel technology including Revenue Management Systems (such as IDeaS G3), Hotel Reservation Systems (PMS/S&C) and Distribution Systems (Channel Manager, GDS, CRS, Distribution Connectivity Partners, OTA Extranets). Combining the understanding of systems thinking with a balanced approach also upon what is needed commercially and operationally is key.
You will need to communicate easily, build trust with key stakeholders and balance long term strategic direction with short term rate & volume optimization. A successful candidate will be well organized, with an eye for detail.
– Relevant background suggests Bachelor or Master degree in Hospitality, Business Administration, Finance or Statistics
– 2-3 years of experience in Revenue Management, Pricing and/or Distribution in the Hospitality industry
– Fluent in English both written and spoken. Other languages are a plus
– Desirable to be experienced in Hotel Reservation Systems, Revenue Management Systems and/or Distribution / Channel Management Systems
-Excellent managerial skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style
-Ability to find creative solutions, offering advice and recommendations
-Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
-Experienced in using IT systems on various platforms
-Strong communication skills
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com.
Salary To Be discussed
Schedule Full Time
Experience Minimum 3 years of experience
Location Business Central Towers – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Expiry date Thu, 11 Mar 2021
By applying you confirm you have these skills.
Company: Radisson Hotels
Company Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Category: Accounts / Audit / Taxation / Company Secretary
Job Type: Full-time