AV Technician Job at Black Pearl
Our client a well-know event management company is currently looking for a AV Technician who will be based in Dubai. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• set up and install media equipment such as LCD projectors, speakers, TVs, video monitors, and cameras
• set up additional support AV tools like equipment racks
• complete electrical wiring, programming, and basic construction.
• set up and alter room arrangements including tables, seats, and stages according to blueprints, layout diagrams, and schedules, as needed
• provide outstanding customer service and develop working relationships with their clients
• mentor newer peers to provide a high level of customer service
• use strong communication as a tool to keep project progress moving forward and put event coordinators at ease.
• skillfully run video, audio, and signal testing
• guarantee their clients a high-quality experience
• ensure all connected systems operate at peak performance
• they troubleshoot and adjust the AV system as required.
• use objective analysis to spot issues and eliminate them before an event.
• execute a flawless event from a media standpoint
• problem-solve and handle equipment malfunctions well, even under pressure
• focus on making sure their systems are working properly
• troubleshoot without showing concern to customers.
• Perform electronic repair, installation, and maintenance
• repair LCD, plasma, and DLP TV screens and projectors.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Good communications skills and can work under pressure.
• Previous experience working as AV operator / technician.
• Able to maintain audio visual equipment including display devices, projectors, televisions, camera systems, video teleconferencing systems (VTC), microphones and speakers.
• Be able to setup, operate, trouble shoot and shutdown all AV equipment.
• With knowledge on the use of watchout system and other control systems.
• With knowledge on the systems of kinetic motors.
• Able to Perform equipment, removals, repairs, replacements and inspections.
• Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions in case of glitch during the show.
• Assemble and disassemble audio visual equipment as needed.
• Test equipment to ensure they are in good and safe working conditions.
• Prioritize and complete work orders accurately and timely.
• High Level of physical fitness.
• Provide technical assistance to another team when required.
To view other vacancies we have, please visit our website – www.blackpearlconsult.com
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office at +9712 622 55 03 or drop us a message on our website – www.blackpearlconsult.com.
Company: Black Pearl
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
About Black Pearl
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider
that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.