Branch Manager Job in Khobar, Saudi Arabia at Hussein Atieh & Sons Arabia Cont Co.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creative and self-motivated individual
- Working closely with the team of construction managers, technical team, estimators, and administrative staff.
- To develop a strong customer base, seek bid opportunities, prepare proposals and then ensure successful project execution.
- Our goal is to be a preferred contractor for all industrial and commercial customers in the market.
- Growing those relationships and hiring a team of professionals who can fulfill the needs of our customers.
- Creates, develops and manages the sales strategy for the market demands and seeks out opportunities to bid contracts that fulfill this strategy.
- Solicit bid packages and delegates responsibilities for estimating and bidding to the proper team members
- Effectively manages all team members for successful execution of jobs, timely customer billing and project schedules
- Manage the subcontractors and follow up their performance.
- Safety is a core value for our company and therefore our Branch Manager is an essential part of our safety programs.
- Job Location
- Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 12
- Residence Location
- Jordan; Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Hussein Atieh & Sons Arabia Cont Co.
Company Location: Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Construction & Building