Civil Site Engineer Job at Paris Group International
– Responsible for all tasks on the site concerned to the projects and to complete them in correct manner within the required time.
– Execute all company projects and shops renovations.
– Participate in obtaining materials for projects ,arrange quotations, sourcing the equipment, tools and providing remote assistance to the technical team
– Distribute manpower to the project locations based on skill requirements.
– Assist in resolving post-project issues with external contractors
– Follow up on issues related to unexpected events, breakdowns, problems or assistance required for group company associates. Communication & Coordination
– Coordinate with in-house technical team allocation for jobs, monitoring and liaising with various managements.
– Coordinate with other site engineers, site foremen, architects, project planner & maintenance team on continuous basis
– Coordinate with external contractors for jobs like Glassworks, Steel/metal works, Flooring, etc. as per company requirements
– Coordinate with landlords, shopping mall management and showrooms for offices and warehouses related issues.
– Coordinate with Municipality, local Government authorities for all new projects, renovations, changes and modifications.
– Coordinate for DIP facilities sourcing, procurement of materials and organizing up-keeping the facility in accordance with Civil Defense/Municipality regulations. Document Processing
– Prepare documentation, obtain approvals and permissions from concerned authorities
– Follow up Municipality completion certificate and all related documents.
– Interact with rolling shutter contractor for maintenance up-keeping, parts changes and smooth running.
– Responsible for joinery, quality check and progress reports related to the ongoing projects
– In-charge of petty cash for daily departmental expenses, maintenance materials, technical team support for equipment, food, transportation, fuel, accommodation etc.
– Perform other tasks that might be assigned from time to time.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
– Minimum 3 years of experience in the same field
– In-depth knowledge of engineering, technology, building, construction, and design
– Proficient in the use of computer aided design (CAD) software
– Familiar with scientific analysis software as well as graphics and map creation software
– Proven track record for managing personnel and material resources
– Exemplary critical thinking, analytical, and complex problem-solving skills
– Strong time management and project management skills
– Ability to use the scientific process to solve problems
– Dedication to learning new concepts and strategies
Company: Paris Group International
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
About Paris Group International
PARIS GROUP 27 years of continuous success made a trademark of Professionalism and Excellent Service. Founded by Dr. Abdulkader Sankari, Paris Group on its Silver Anniversary is recognized as one of the principal forces in the Fashion and Hospitality business in the Middle East, Far East and Eastern Europe Region; it demonstrated an appreciation for the retail industry by taking a leadership role as an agent, distributor and franchisee.