Development Manager Job in Khobar, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
Position Summary: The Development Manager will be responsible for managing project developments (potentially multiple projects, depending of scale of projects) within the company from start to finish including commercial management, project management, as well as managing necessary stakeholders to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and to the approved quality. would also be required to participate, on a need basis, in providing relevant inputs during project identification / evaluation and/ or during evaluation of business development opportunities. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing project developments (potentially multiple projects, depending of scale of projects) within the company from start to finish including commercial management, project management, as well as managing necessary stakeholders to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and to the approved quality. would also be required to participate, on a need basis, in providing relevant inputs during project identification / evaluation and/ or during evaluation of business development opportunities.
- Provide technical assistance regarding various local, state and national affordable housing programs
- Leasing, partnership negotiations, architecture, construction contracts and all other legal aspects.
- Identify partnership opportunities to support the company’s strategic priorities on projects
- Support identification of potential new projects which can be undertaken by the company
- Develop business case for identified projects in consultation with Head – Finance & Legal, Head – Project Services and Head – Strategy
- Monitor day-to-day relationships with partners for ongoing developments, and establish metrics to analyze and track performance of partners
- Monitor necessary coordination to manage project sites and logistics, project documentation, project cost and working capital management, and other elements of project management
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the approved quality
- Coordinate induction of facility management services around the newly developed facilities prior to commissioning
- Ensure that knowledge management database is updated regularly with all accurate and relevant information
- Ensures that each project is tracked in terms of schedule, budget, feasibility and client signoffs.
- Responsible for focusing on delivery of construction related projects in accordance with the organization’s timetable and requirements.
- Position would be acting as a bridge between the investors and projects from idea inception, undertaking the feasibility studies and costing scenarios, overseeing the development and identifying the best option post-development.
- Undertake detailed development appraisal work to establish project feasibility and profitability
- Encouraged to oversee the initial appointment and active management of the design and development team for each project
- Responsible of managing schemes and development opportunities through the development cycle from early acquisitions, feasibility stages, planning and design through to (technical) project delivery.
- Monitoring marketing portals for potential site acquisitions.
- Undertaking market research to feed into development model.
- Reviewing planning policy where necessary to feed into the appraisal process.
- Undertaking forensic due-diligence to contribute to the land acquisition process.
- Attending site visits where necessary.
- Tracking key data (i.e. construction costs, transactions etc.) that influences investment decisions.
- Working with the project team in order to optimize and enhance the value of existing projects.
- Liaising with architects, technical consultants, local authorities, local residents and all levels of management.
- Manage and maintain accurate and complete financial records for each event. Submit reports to the Management . Work closely with Accounts team to manage financial records. Ensure that the logistics and budget/timelines are met for each applicable event
- Know and understand all facets of the Development Group’s existing market-rate and affordable housing projects.
- Analyze project financial feasibility and evaluate ongoing project financial performance, including the development and maintenance of complex multi-phase preforms and budgets. Deal structures may include affordable, market-rate, or commercial components and rely on both public and private sources, so the ability to research and test different financing strategies is key
- Job Location
- Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Real Estate; Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $6,000 – $7,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 9 Max: 12
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 30 Max: 40
Architectural Engineering And Urban Planning
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Real Estate; Construction & Building