Director – Valuation, Modelling and Economics (Saudi National) Job at Ernst & Young
Competitive business today is all about making intelligent, informed decisions. As a Valuations Director you’ll help make that happen. You will be an important part of our diversely talented, highly experienced team and work at the forefront of high-profile transactions. Our team of strategic advisors sits at the heart of a global Valuation & Modelling and Economics network of specialists who deliver high quality solutions on values creation through each phase of a decision-making support process.
EY has an established industry leading Valuation and Modelling and Economics practice. We advise our clients in addressing their strategic planning, transaction and non-transaction related decision-making process including strategic planning, identification and assessment of value creation financial reporting, market valuation for transactional purpose etc. You have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities
Your key responsibilities
As a Director within Valuation Modelling and Economics team, you are likely to spend your day-to-day working on commercial issues, working with management on parts of the acquisition process or transformation plans and regularly undertake valuations for strategic priorities.
Skills and attributes for success
– Strategic – you will help clients identifying source of value creation and quantifying it. You will need to have a solution-oriented mind-set to act as a truly Corporate Finance advisor to leverage on EY capabilities and assist clients in solving their issues and unlocking potential for value growth.
– Commercial – as part of the team you will regularly advise businesses on valuations issues with regards to acquisition, divestitures or restructuring and provide fairness opinions on transactions and restructurings;
– Regulatory and Accounting -you will work with management as part of an acquisition process to understand how the value of acquired intangible and financial assets will impact accounting requirements, provide fair value opinion for financial reporting purpose;
To qualify for the role you must have
– A bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting or business and at least 10 years of related business valuation work experience;
– Solution driven individual and “out-of-comfort” zone thinker with demonstrated record of solving complex problems and completing challenging projects
– Autonomous with demonstrated experience in handling and developing clients’ relationship, proactive in reporting to Director/Partner
– Previous business valuation, capital allocation, portfolio optimization experience
– Financial modelling skills including experience building models from scratch.
– Broad understanding of IFRS standards related to fair value measurements, business combination, impairment testing etc.
Ideally, you’ll also have
– Previous valuation experience in professional services/Big 4 Firm
– Previous experience in coaching teams of junior and senior staff
– Financial modelling experience
– Achievement of or significant progress towards a CFA;
What we look for
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated, analytical, logical thinkers with a passion for valuations and have a very strong attention to detail. Being a strong team player is critical with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines in support of our clients goals.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
– Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
– Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
– Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
– Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Company: Ernst & Young
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About Ernst & Young
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.