E&I Inspector Job at Drydocks World
• To carry out Inspection, verification, monitoring, and documentation of project’s quality control and mechanical completion activities in order to meet the project requirements efficiently and timely manner.
• Liaise with Clients and regulatory bodies to ensure compliance with quality control and electrical completion inspections, acceptance, related documentation.
• Ensure compliance with international, industry standards, project specifications, tender, work instructions, procedures and manuals as appropriate.
• Degree / Diploma in relevant field.
• Quality Control Inspection
• Conversant with design drawings.
• Good planning and execution skills.
• Good knowledge in Microsoft office especially in Excel.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in similar role.
Company: Drydocks World
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
About Drydocks World
Drydocks World is one of the most prominent names in the maritime industry. Over the past 29 years, Drydocks World has established itself as a leading, and fast growing international player in Offshore and Engineering, Ship Repair and Maintenance, Shipbuilding and Conversion, Rig building and re-furbishment, FPSO/FSO conversion, offshore fabrication, Maritime Clusters and Yacht and Fleet operations with facilities in the Middle East and Southeast Asia through its joint venture DDW-PaxOcean Asia Pte.Ltd.