Electrical Supervisor – High rise construction (Makkah, KSA) Job at Yousef Abdul Latif Jameel Group (YALJ Group)
1. Responsible to the appropriate Supervisor, works within his area of responsibility to organize and supervise the work for his staff. Also coordinates activities with administrators, supervisors, foreman, technicians, other workers, and performs work within his trade certification when required.
2. Works independently, and when required, travels from job site to job site.
3. Reviews work requests to determine personnel requirements, informs purchase requests to supervisors for necessary materials, ensures tools and equipment are available, and establishes a schedule to complete the work within acceptable time and quality parameters.
4. Estimates labour, materials and other requirements for completion of specific jobs and provides written estimates when required.
5. Reviews with his staff, on an individual or departmental basis, those policies, procedures, regulations, and terms of the collective agreement relative to the day-to-day operation of his department.
6. Initiates discussions on a regular basis concerning work related issues such as team building, conflicts and work performances, with a view to seeking solutions.
7. Researches information and develops new procedures in conjunction with his supervisor to improve the workings of his department.
8. Responds effectively to enquiries from contractors, technicians etc.
9. Maintains a working inventory of parts, supplies or equipment for his area of responsibility.
10. Procures goods and services from vendors when required using petty cash, standing purchase orders, etc. (If required)
11. Obtains permits when required for high hazard works as per site safety requirements
12. Performs other assigned duties related to the above.
8,000 to 10,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Company: Yousef Abdul Latif Jameel Group (YALJ Group)
Company Location: Mecca, Saudi Arabia