ERP Specialist Job at OilExec
– Establishing ERP needs via business process analysis and consultation.
– Analyzing existing infrastructure and performing IT system enhancements.
– Writing customized programs and scripts, as well as configuring ERP applications.
– Developing user-friendly functionalities and interfaces.
– Installing ERP software and ensuring seamless integration with IT systems.
– Performing diagnostic tests and resolving issues to optimize performance.
– Providing technical support and training ERP end-users.
– Preparing development progress updates and documenting ERP processes.
– Adhering to company policies and industry regulations.
– Keeping abreast of the latest ERP upgrades and offerings.
– Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or similar preferred.
– Certification in Oracle SaaS ERP or SAP ERP Business Process Integration.
– At least 3 years’ experience as an ERP specialist in a related industry.
– A background in business administration, project management, or a related field will be advantageous.
– In-depth knowledge of ERP development tools, coding languages, and business processes.
– Great organizational and time management skills.
– Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, and communication abilities.
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Company Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
OilExec International strives to be recognised as a market leader in traditional and web-based recruitment and staffing solutions for the global oil and gas industry. The principal goals of the company are: