Financial Controller Job in Amman, Jordan at Al Rawi for Jordanian Cables and Wires
The job is tasked with preparing financial scheme for the company to operate feasibly along with a plan to cover its debts. Overseeing day-to-day accounting functions, integrating finance operations, forecasting and budgeting, preparing financial reports, and ensuring organizational financial stability.
- · Managing accounting records.
- · Cash Flow Management.
- · Evaluating and managing risk.
- · Overseeing accounting operations.
- · Analysing financial data.
- · monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue.
- · Participating in budgeting processes.
- · Developing plans for financial growth.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Manufacturing; Electrical Engineering
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4 Max: 10
Company: Al Rawi for Jordanian Cables and Wires
Company Location: Amman, Jordan
Job Category: Manufacturing; Electrical Engineering