Head of Finance Job at Middle East Executive
• Manage and Lead the Finance function including structure, day to day management, reviewing existing processes, policies and procedures.
• Develop, evaluate, improve, and implement the necessary reports and analyses to enable management at all levels of the organization to clearly understand the financial situation of the Company at any point in time. These reports will include, but are not limited to, balance sheets, income statements and statements of cashflows, as well as an accurate forecast of future cashflows for the business.
• Maintain financial records, with detailed support and analysis for all accounts, in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and organizational standards.
• Ensure compliance with all Company, group company and regulatory policies, procedures and pronouncements, and to proactively address such items to ensure present and future compliance.
• Ensure the timely and accurate closing, and reporting, of the financial accounts of the Company to both internal and external parties.
• Ensure the timely and accurate reporting of group company requests for information from the Group CEO / Operating Committee / Board, as directed.
• Ensure the timely and accurate completion of the annual financial audit by the Company’s independent auditors, including financial statement preparation.
• Assist in the management of the Company’s banking relationships, including credit facilities.
• Manage the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) for updating, analyzing, and reporting of consolidated financial results.
• Interpret and analyze data and financial information.
• Prepare and present financial results, and other impactful and actionable information to management.
• Support leadership and others in the organization with ad-hoc requests related to all areas of accounting and finance.
• Maintain and support various accounting and finance systems
• Identify and promote efficiency and effectiveness through improved processes and automation.
• Deliver continuous improvement by assessing problem situations, identifying root causes, gathering and processing relevant information, generating possible solutions, and making recommendations and/or resolving the problem.
• Constantly evaluates and identifies opportunities to optimize and achieve cost containment objectives across the business areas
• Prepare and monitor the implementation of strategic business plans
• Participate in key decisions as part of member of the executive management team
• Manage and oversee the financial functions of other entities under the group as directed
• Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Management Reports and Board Meeting decks as per CEO direction.
• Manage and mitigate all company’s risk elements and be involved in legal issues that impacts the company’s financials
• 10 – 15 years of progressive finance experience, with at least 7 years in a leadership role
• Advanced understanding of all financial disciplines accounting, auditing, budgeting, financial planning
• Demonstrated ability to lead and develop people across different geographies
• Demonstrated ability and experience working effectively in a self-directed, proactive, results-oriented, fast-paced creative environment across all levels
• Able to work in a fast pace work environment balancing multiple projects and embracing change
• Preferred back ground in healthcare companies, but not mandatory.
• Open for Indian Nationality
Company: Middle East Executive
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
About Middle East Executive
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.