Insurance Sales Consultant Job at Oman Insurance Company (OIC)
– Identifying and meeting the potential Life Insurance and Investment customers.
– Probing clients about his/her financial requirements in immediate and distant future.
– Making suggestions out of the company’s product portfolio, based on the customer’s requirements.
– Clearly enumerating to the client the risks involved with making particular investments.
– Ensuring that all required paperwork is completed and that no legal issues are being violated.
– Giving advice to clients when asked about the suitability of a particular investment.
– Maintaining client relationships with the firm.
– Active perusal of new potential clients.
– Previous Direct Sales Experience
– Understanding of Financial Product Sales
– Good knowledge of Mutual Funds and Life Insurance products
– Knowledge about UAE Insurance Market
– Self Motivated and go – getter attitude
Company: Oman Insurance Company (OIC)
Company Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
About Oman Insurance Company (OIC)
Established in 1975, Oman Insurance Company is one of the leading insurance providers in the UAE. We provide a wide range of comprehensive insurance solutions to more than 830,000 individuals and commercial clients in life, healthcare and general (property, energy, engineering, aviation, marine and liability) insurance. We have operations across all emirates in the UAE as well as in Oman and Turkey.