Legal Advisor Job in Doha, Qatar at Gulf Center for Food Stuff
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Drafts, reviews and manages contracts
– Coordinates and supervises the preparation and review of contracts
– Provides professional support and legal advice as required.
– Proactive legal assistance and advice on various legal issues, including but limited to corporate, commercial contracts, dispute resolution, litigation, regulatory, employment, and governance.
– Assists the business in compliance with all various legal requirements.
– Advises on minimal liability and legal exposure for the business.
– Ensures that the legal documents and other contractual documents are effectively drafted, reviewed, interpreted, and vetted.
– Takes decisive actions on various legal matters and assess’ contentious and uncontroversial issues.
– Manages and coordinates with external and internal legal resources, where required.
– Advises effectively to minimize and mitigate risks to company.
– Represents the company in ensuring the efficient handling and best outcome of all negotiations and disputes.
– Advises and ensures the business in compliance with the necessities of legislation involving data protection.
– Supervises, researches and analyzes implication of case law, legislation, and regulatory matters that affect the company
– Deals with complex legal matters with multiple stakeholders
Company: Gulf Center for Food Stuff
Company Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Category: Retail & Wholesale