Legal HR Recruiter for a Regional Law Firm Job at RecruitME
The HR Department of a large regional law firm are searching for a legal recruiter to join their established team. With multiple offices in the region my client is keen to hire a Dubai based candidate with previous experience specifically in fee earner recruitment in the Middle East. The ideal candidate will have the presence to deal with partners, local knowledge, legal knowledge and networks to be able to set up a candidate pool and initiate best practice for search and selection moving forward.
main responsibilities the candidate will handle:
· Assist in the recruitment process for fee earning roles
· Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs;
· Source and attract potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks).
· Develop a talent pool and maintain the data base;
· Manage the CLPD requirements;
· Manage the mid and end-probation reviews;
· Assist in organizing training and practicing license renewal/new registration for legal consultants
· Full onboarding for new joiners;
· Assist with HR projects
The candidate we are looking for will:
• Be currently based in the UAE
Ideally be Degree educated
• Have fluent, business level, written and spoken English communication skills
• Have at least 1 to 2 years recruitment experience at an international law firm
• Have good communication and interpersonal skills
• Be team oriented and able to work autonomously whilst being adaptable and flexible
• have strong attention to detail and excellent organisational and time management skills
• Be able to work to deadlines and under pressure
• Have advanced Microsoft Office skills
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.