Legal Officer Job in Khobar, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
The Legal Officer’s duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Transcribing and proofreading legal documents.
- Organizing, scanning, copying and faxing legal documents.
- Scheduling court depositions hearings and client meetings.
- Filing case & documents with courts.
- Providing advice on legal issues and business matters.
- Analyzing and reviewing legal agreements, legislation and documents.
- Reviewing and advicing management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
‒ konwledg of the industry specific laws & regulations
‒ Basic level IT skills
‒ English & Arabic Language proficiency
- Job Location
- Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4 Max: 6
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Construction & Building