Marketing and Activations Specialist Job in Dubai, United Arab Emirates at The Emirates Group
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Marketing and Activations Specialist – Dubai Rugby Sevens – 2100008W
Closing date: May 16, 2021
Responsible for the delivery of CSR and Commercial Activations for the Dubai 7s. This will include running ongoing activations and programs that service the tournament commercial contracts. The role will work closely with the tournament content creator in delivering the digital marketing plan and bringing this to life via programs such as the Dubai 7s EPP, The Face of Dubai 7s and the Legacy Program. The role will work as part of the tournament commercial team supporting the lead in creation of sales documentation and year round servicing of relationships as per tournament strategy.Responsible for the delivery of CSR and Commercial Activations for the Dubai 7s. This will include running ongoing activations and programs that service the tournament commercial contracts. The role will work closely with the tournament content creator in delivering the digital marketing plan and bringing this to life via programs such as the Dubai 7s EPP, The Face of Dubai 7s and the Legacy Program. The role will work as part of the tournament commercial team supporting the lead in creation of sales documentation and year round servicing of relationships as per tournament strategy.
– Deliver CSR and content programming as per contractual obligations of tournament sponsors. Examples of this would the delivery of CSR programming in schools and community in across the sports of the tournament to service the commercial partners.
– Delivery of marketing activation campaigns and programs in line with tournament communications strategy. These will include ongoing programs such as Dubai 7s Ambassador Program, The Face of Dubai 7s, The Schools Legacy program and during the ticketing window, management of activations in accordance with ticket marketing plan (malls, bars & contnent opportunities.)
– Develop year round marketing activations campaign & strategy for the tournament in regards to engagements, activations and delivery that are tracked to see tangible increase in ticket sales, brand equity and engagement in the tournament.
– Work with commercial partners and operational stakeholders to ensure the smooth delivery of programs such as Youth Rugby, Cricket and Nebtall 7s Tournament Delivery.
– Working with the digital marketing team and 3rd party providers to ensure high level reporting of digital marketing campaign for the sale of tickets
– Work with the content creation & social media teams to ensure digital & physical marketing are strategically aligned across all pillars of the tournament year round this includes the capture and distribution of content in line with commercial contracts & strategy.
– Support in the delivery of PR campaign with ATL partners and providers across regionally specific pillars such as radio network, activation campaign and digital influencers this includes the management of all 3rd party press engagements such as press conference, captains photos and management of press relationship and keep database of all relationships with local and regional press that support the tournament
– Support all marketing and activations strategies for events and programs that take place at The Sevens Stadium across the year.
Qualifications & Experience
– Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in Marketing, Business & Communications, or equivalent
– 2+ Years
– Entry level experience in marketing strategy but the successful applicant will have a minimum of 2 years experience in physical delivery of programming, activations and sports operations.
Knowledge and skills:
– A good knowledge and understanding of sport is essential as is the ability to engage stakeholders and meet their needs effectively without compromising the tournaments business standards or position.
– Ability to communicate clearly and effectively and efficiently manage all personnel & third parties
Salary & Benefits
Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.
Company: The Emirates Group
Company Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Category: Sales / Marketing / Business Development
Job Type: Full-time