Marketing Specialist Job in Khobar, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
The Marketing specialist is responsible for executing the marketing activities for Company as per the annual marketing plan and launching the promotional campaigns and demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events production etc.)In additionally to handle all the production and coordinate with the agencies and suppliers.And will be responsible for executing effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and developing our lead generation programs.
- Develop and implement online & offline marketing campaigns from briefing to launching and measuring , under supervision of marketing Supervisor, to support and grow Company presence in the market and assist in undertaking innovative solutions to deliver increased brand preference.. (Under Twinning program)
- Helping marketing supervisor in developing and executing marketing strategies/Plans, campaigns, plans and measures to help the Company in achieving its short and long term strategic goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and buying preference through market analysis, sales information and specialized surveys, and implement these results in the customer journey to enhance his experience.
- Creating press release, press ads, and coordinate with media agencies to launch Company public relation activities under supervision of marketing Supervisor, and helping him to develop the plan of public relation.
- Searching in the market for corporate gifts and find the best item with best price for all campaigns
- Contacting with the suppliers to get quotations & Negotiating suppliers to get the best price, with making the purchase requests and complete the process of purchasing for the marketing department
- Undertaking other tasks as assigned by the marketing manager from time to time
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Managing community on social media and answering on the clients inquires to convert all potential customers from online to offline through sales team.
- Handling marketing content such as photography, designing, video editing and any media production as needed to rich the social media platform with attract content and preparing a weekly content schedule under marketing supervisor approval
- creating sponsored ads and communicate with the influencers and coordinate with them for launching the campaigns and media coverage, in additional to monitor the social media performance and send a monthly report for all social media platforms using the analytics tools like (hootsuite) to marketing supervisor
- Communicate with the other parties ( Potential partners) to get the best deal for company, identifying the scope of work and coordinate with all stockholders if needed to finalize the agreement and activate the agreement with them and deliver all the needed requirements to execute this agreement, and sending the updates and report to the marketing supervisor in weekly basis
- Enhance the website design and functionality and coordinate with the agencies to develop it and updating the website content (Photos, videos, texts, files) with checking the copywriting of all pages and analyze the website performance using the analytics tools (like google analytics) and send a monthly report to marketing supervisor
- Coordinate with Digital marketing agencies to do the Search Engine Optimization & Search Engine Marketing and monitor their performance to assure company will be in the first 10th results at the search engine
- Handling the Email campaigns including the design and reporting the campaign performance to marketing supervisor.
- Participate in developing company APP in all stages from writing the scope until launching with marketing supervisor
- Participate in developing Marketing automation system (MAS) in all stages from writing the scope until launching with marketing supervisor
- Making the payments for marketing department & sending a monthly report for budget monitoring
- Managing and launching the corporate events, exhibition and roadshow and coordinate with production agencies for designing and building the booth stand and handling the operation of the booth
- Handling the printing works and identifying the specs and coordinating with the designer to finalize the artwork
- Identifying the specs of the outdoor signages production with the way of installation and send a weekly site survey report to the marketing supervisor for signages maintenance with recommendation to enhance our site image
- Developing a plan for site branding for each project and Integrate the site branding with the customer journey to enhance the brand experience for projects visitors
- Job Location
- Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Marketing; Real Estate
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $3,000 – $4,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 6
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 25 Max: 32
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Marketing; Real Estate