Procurement Manager Job in Khobar, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
· Invite quotations, vendor selection, price negotiation and awarding to the selected ones.· Procure materials in time to meet the operational requirements of the various departments· Responsible for optimal management of central warehouse activities (ordering, storing, dispatching)· Apply all the QHSE procedures and to adhere to the company’s QHSE Policy (ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001) and Food safety policy (ISO 22000 & HACCP).· Prepare Monthly, Quarterly and Annual records concerning all procurement activities· Initiates and ensures implementation of any corrective actions.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in hospitality and catering industry with a recognized Catering Company.
· High school diploma
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing ERP
· Strong communication and negotiation skills.
· Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
· Supervisory and management experience.
- Job Location
- Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 30
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant