Project Manager Job at Manpower Middle East
Responsible for end-to-end project management within the Pharmaceutical Industry. i.e. milestones, follow-up across X-functional teams, developing project charters, coordinating touchpoints (virtually).
• Proactively identify, facilitate resolution and escalate issues.
• Leads project activities including kickoff meetings, recurring status meetings, reporting, risk tracking, steering committee meetings, and conflict resolution.
• Develops and drives detailed plans, identifying critical path and timing while meeting strategic intent and achieving key milestones.
• Manage resources to attain project deliverables and coordinate project communication for all stakeholders.
• Takes care of all On- Groundwork of the project like payments, collection of fees, Transactional monitoring, overseeing accounting, Manage spend etc.
• Ensure problem solving and decision making addressing major risks and issues by identifying, documenting, resolving, communicating or escalating to senior leadership when appropriate.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to manage expectations.
a. Will report directly to the Lead of Project
b. 3-5 years’ experience as PMO.
c. Intermediate understanding of Pharmaceutical data-sets or data-related projects.
d. Strong project management skills – highly experienced in this field is a must.
e. Understands complex projects with multiple stakeholders at different levels (Global, Regional, Local)
f. Will be responsible for tracking the overall status of those projects. He/She will assist in standardization of the compilation of information and ways of reporting these
g. End-to-end project management: Creating project roadmap, milestones, follow-up across X-functional teams.
h. Governance – Ensures that decisions are taken by the right people, based on the right information.
i. Transparency. The PMO is responsible for providing information and being the single source of the truth.
j. Traceability – By managing documentation, project history and organizational knowledge.
Company: Manpower Middle East
Company Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
About Manpower Middle East
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.