Sales Executive Job in Dubai, United Arab Emirates at Emaar Properties
Sales Executive in Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Experience: 3 – 8 yrs.
Education: Basic – Any Graduation
Nationality: Any Nationality
Industry Type: Architecture / Interior Designing
Functional Area: Sales / Business Development
We are looking for Sales Executive
Job Purpose and Scope
To convert potential buyers to prospective customers by providing the appropriate product mix to meet the needs of the individual to utmost satisfaction. Obtain and handle payments in accordance with the organization’s established procedure.
Main Job Responsibilities
Greet customers, offer assistance and serve them in order to ensure their needs are answered in a timely manner and in-compliance with quality and customer service standards
- To understand and provide furniture/interior solutions to customers thereby converting potential to prospective customer.
- Provide alternatives with available products, eventually to add new customers and enhance business.
- Assist customers in their purchase decisions by helping them select relevant and appropriate products, offering proper advice and suggesting promotions/discounts when applicable.
- Give assistance to clients at POS to ensure a pleasant shopping experience
- Receive payment by cash, cheque, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits and same has been register in SAP system.
- Issue Tax advance receipt/ Tax invoice to customer
- Full reconciliation of FBL5N account before release the sales order for delivery
- Notify finance team for any cash shortages/ excess during the day
- Submit online DSR( Daily sales report) to showroom manager after reconcile full transaction of the day
- Deposit the daily cash collections to assigned bank for the respective showrooms and send deposit slip to finance team
- Maintain showroom log books ( Cashier shift change register, safe content register, Banking cash After doing detailed analysis of customer account prepare Delivery Summary for the showroom. Bag, box, wrap, or gift-wrap merchandise, and prepare packages for customers.
- Ensure that the assigned area is arranged and replenish on a continuous basis and ensure that the shop floor and shelves are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Watch for and prevent security risks and thefts and escalate occurring incidents to the hierarchy in a timely manner in order to avert loss.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing effective after sales service.
- Regularly record and manage the SAP procedures for quotation, sales etc.
- Responsible for collection and follow up of the payments.
- Perform physical and electronic inventory of shop products on a regular basis as per Company guidelines in order to ensure accurate stock keeping.
- Adhering to HSE & Quality process of the company.
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum Education, Experience, Skills & Language
3-5 years’ experience in retail sales, furniture and interior industry experience is preferred..
- Experience in handling POS system is an added advantage
- Good Customer Service skills
- Presentable and good communication skills
Arabic will be an advantage
- Persuasive and interpersonal skills.
Company: Emaar Properties
Company Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Category: Sales / Marketing / Business Development
Job Type: Full-time