Sales & Marketing Manager Job in Khobar, Saudi Arabia at Future Careers Middle East Freezone LLC
On behalf of an international building specialist, we are seeking an ambitious and target driven Sales & Marketing Manager for their Eastern province operations.
- Establish new, and maintain existing, relationships with customers.
- Identify new opportunities within the assigned geographical territory. Identify current and future customer accounts by establishing personal rapport to understand their requirements.
- Generate and qualify sales leads.
- Meet the quota of daily/weekly sales calls.
- Achieve budgeted sales targets.
- Collection of due payments from achieved sales.
- Receive inquiries, issue quotation, negotiates contracts, close sales by agreeing to terms and conditions and secure orders.
- Provide product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Collaborate with engineering to perform cost estimation using design plans and customer specs.
- Perform cost-benefit analysis on existing equipment and communicate results to finance.
- Submit orders by conferring with technical support staff, costing engineering change.
- Ensure all equipment and products remain compliant with company directives, and government laws.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications; establishing professional networks; participating in professional societies.
- Prepares sales reports.
- Contribute to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Coordinating sales projects.
- Support marketing by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events.
- After-sales support services.
- Job Location
- Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building; Hardware & Building Materials
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 6 Max: 12
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 26 Max: 35
Company: Future Careers Middle East Freezone LLC
Company Location: Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Construction & Building; Hardware & Building Materials