Senior Marketing Executive Job in Dubai, United Arab Emirates at Al-Futtaim
Senior Marketing Executive | M&S | UAE
Location: Dubai, AE
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Job Requisition ID: 89141
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Assist Marketing function on the development and implementation of Marketing Campaigns that meet business objectives. Manage end to end process of all campaigns, assisting with coordination across the team, marketing planning and strategies. Working closely with agencies to deliver the plans across MENA.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Assist on the developing of Marketing, Social and P.R. Campaigns that are in line with business priorities and market trends.
- Ensure the most cost efficient and effective use of marketing spend.
- Monitor the development and implementation of advertising, social, digital and promotional activities, across the region on a weekly basis – driving the team to also do the same and suggest strategies or changes required in order to help meet business objectives
- Review entire customer journey (including in stores) regularly in order to maximize selling opportunities and enhance the perception and experience of the brand – influencing the advising the VM team as and when needed on where improvements or help is required
- Support MM to prepare and present strategic presentations, drive marketing initiatives across the region via campaigns, promotional activities, events, content creation and campaign management.
- Support on the preparation of marketing analysis, plans, strategies and budget estimates.
- Manage external and internal communication of corporate affairs
- Provide support on Plan A, CRM and group led initiatives.
- Represent the brand and marketing team during group leadership meetings, external meetings with media and drive the business’ agenda with partners in an efficient and innovative way.
- Demonstrate strong leadership for Marketing, Social and P.R. to help achieve departmental goals.
- Manage competitive studies and organize market research when required – implementing new marketing strategies based on sound factual evidence and encouraging wider cooperation from stakeholders where relevant
- Work closely with UK marketing, Operations, Buying, VM and Store Development to deliver integrated campaigns that achieves business objectives.
- Influence the UK team to drive support and buy in for localise initiatives that support MENA objectives.
- Manage the development and implementation of social content calendar, consumer PR activities including generating PR angle, soliciting PR opportunities, development of press kit/release, and media event, etc.
- Oversee CRM initiatives, reviewing results of campaigns and influencing the team in order to drive more targeted communication that is successful in driving sales. Reviewing performance closely at group level and with the operations team
- Effective time, cost and manpower management by assessing risk and benefit and identify improvement areas to maximize effectiveness.
- Lead by example by mentoring and coaching team to upskill individuals in order to meet deadlines, reports, review creative and deliver marketing plans and strategies effectively and on time.
- Lead and maximize subordinates productivity and performance.
- Monitor work standards and provide performance coaching to Team members
Minimum Education,Experience and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent
- Over 5 years of relevant experience in Marketing & P.R., with at least 2 years in with the brand locally.
- Active interest in CRM initiatives and monitoring performance.
- Sound knowledge in the production of creative materials
- Sound knowledge in media planning and buying
- Sound knowledge in public relations and corporate affairs
- Sound knowledge in market research
- Good knowledge in budgeting and accounting
- Good knowledge in social media and digital marketing
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Company Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Category: Sales / Marketing / Business Development
Job Type: Full-time