Senior Process and Governance Executive Job at MBC Group
Reporting to Governance, Risk and Compliance Unit you would be responsible for all corporate and leadership initiatives, Risk and Quality Management as well as manage policies and procedures.
Key activities include:
• Manage the identification reengineering roadmap of continuous process enhancement from stakeholders across Business, Operations and Support Services.
• Research best practices, industry benchmarks, other customer experiences and technology to enable process redesign.
• Effective change management with all stakeholders across Working Committees and Steering Committees to facilitate transformation of identified processes and propositions.
• Oversee the Group Policy Management Portfolio and policy optimization initiatives.
• Participate in the development of the Corporate Governance policies and procedures framework that will allow the function to effectively meet its objectives and targets, in line with overall Risk policies and procedures, and the Group.
• Implements processes, such as GRC (governance, risk and compliance), to automate and continuously monitor information security controls, exceptions, risks, testing.
• Develops reporting metrics, dashboards, and evidence artifacts.
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a corporate/ consultancy environment with Business Excellence and Quality & Performance Management
• Preferred experience in industry – working closely with production houses, TV networks or broadcasting media advantageous.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business/ Engineering from a well reputed university (MBA is an advantage)
• A strong understanding of processes, policies & frameworks for publicly listed or private companies
• Fluency in English and Arabic (an added advantage)
• Analytical skills and detail-oriented
• Planning and organizational skills
• Ability to understand broader business issues
• Communication and presentation skills
• Organized and confident to work independently and efficiently under pressure
Company: MBC Group
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
About MBC Group
MBC GROUP is the largest media company in the Middle East & North Africa region that enriches people’s lives through information, interaction and entertainment. In 2002, nearly a decade after the launch of MBC1 in London, in 1991, MBC GROUP moved its headquarters to Dubai Media City, United Arab Emirates.