Senior SAP Accountant Job at Manpower Middle East
• Coordinated the full month end procedure
• Including preparation of balance sheets, income statements, and trial balance statements.
• AP , AR , Cash management , VAT returns , Bookkeeping
• Performed Internal audit for compliance with legal regulations.
• Prepared reconciliations for monthly closings.
• Ensured accuracy of revenue and expense accounts.
• Provided weekly quality checks of documents.
• Managed and supported two junior accountants and provided them with accounting advice.
• Hands on experience on SAP – 2 to 3yrs experience is a MUST
• Minimum of 5 yrs of experience
• Manage or worked with large groups or MNC
• Bachelors in Accounting
• Fluent English speaker
• Location for the role in UAE
Company: Manpower Middle East
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
About Manpower Middle East
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.