Site Engineer (Civil Engineer) Job in Khobar, Saudi Arabia at Hussein Atieh & Sons Arabia Cont Co.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform a variety of professional civil engineering duties.
- Ensure adherence to professional standards, codes, and specifications.
- Assist in the inspection of contractor installations as necessary; provide technical support during project construction including design changes, submittal review, request for information from subcontractors, interpretation of contract documents and assistance with change orders; prepare and review construction contract documents as assigned.
- Conduct various engineering studies, investigations, and analyses; participate in preparation of reports.
- Provide Assistance in the preparation of engineering drawings, sketches, and other supporting documentation for proposed engineering projects; review drawings, plans and other works submitted by External Consultants, Engineers, and Subcontractors for conformance with professional codes, standards, and specifications;
- Draft and prepare technical and administrative correspondence and reports.
- Perform and review engineering calculations and prepare cost estimates for proposed projects
- Conduct field, and office engineering studies related to the construction works.
- Develop and maintain various databases and computer files and uses engineering software or develop programs to solve specific engineering problems.
- Job Location
- Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Civil Engineering
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4
- Residence Location
- Jordan; Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Hussein Atieh & Sons Arabia Cont Co.
Company Location: Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Construction & Building