Wealth Manager Job at Seguro Real Estate Brokerage
• Responsible for acquiring preferred clients (HNI / Ultra HNI).
• Maintaining client relationships and generate AUM from preferred clients.
• Advising HNI / Ultra HNI clients on their Investments and managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing clients
• Track the HNI / Ultra HNI segment in the market for new client acquisition.
• To research, investigate and update themselves on available investment opportunities / financial market trend to determine whether they fit into clients portfolios.
• Use financial acumen and investment expertise to review a client’s personal data, align client’s need through superior service, seamlessly align service delivery for enhanced experience; thereby helping the client to reach his short term and long term investment goals.
• Achievement of product-wise targets.
• Formulate outbound and inbound sales plan to acquire new HNI customers for increasing customer base of the portfolio.
• Conduct risk profiling of all mapped clients for better advisory on investment needs.
• Regular contact with all mapped clients through weekly / monthly calls – Resolution of queries of all mapped clients within TAT specified.
• Ensuring need based product approach towards clients and regular reporting of product penetration.
• 2 to 5 years of experience.
• Ability to manage & improve relationship value of existing customers.
• Ability to build and maintain long term relationships, deepening relationship and growing revenues.
• Ability to provide seamless and superior service delivery.
• Ability to ensure compliance with key regulatory level requirements.
• A thorough understanding of financial markets, their behaviour, movements and expectations with respect to market.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with clarity of thought, speech and expression.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good Analytical Skills.
Company: Seguro Real Estate Brokerage
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
About Seguro Real Estate Brokerage
Since its inception in 2018, Seguro Real Estate Brokerage (SREB) has been delivering services marked by excellence in the real estate market. Our team is highly motivated to ensure that the needs of the clients are catered to with a variety of creative and empathetic solutions. We aid our valued clients by completing their real estate transactions in accordance with their pace and requirements.