State Life Insurance Jobs 2023:
The State Life Insurance jobs have announced new employment possibilities. We obtained this announcement of jobs available at the State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan from the Daily Jang and downloaded it.
Read this post if you are searching for State Life Jobs 2023, SLIC Jobs 2023, State Life Careers, State Life Insurance Company Jobs, New Pak Jobs, www.statelife.com.pk Jobs, or State Life Insurance Jobs 2023, and then apply for the positions that interest you the most from those that are now available. The Head Office of State Life currently has several positions available.
State Life Insurance Jobs Advertisement:
State Life Insurance Jobs Advertisement Details:
|Job Posted Date
|Job Expiry Date
|State Life Insurance
State Life Insurance Jobs in Pakistan:
These Open Positions are available in Sahiwal, Shaikhupura, Toba Tek Singh, Vehari, Mianwali, Swat, Makran, FR Peshawar, Hyderabad, Mardan, Swat, Makran, Islamabad, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Sialkot, Sargodha, Sukkur.
Interested candidates having domicile in these cities can apply for these jobs.
Latest State Life Insurance Vacancies:
- Senior Accounts Officer
- Account Officer
- Audit Officer
- Business Development Intern
- System Architect
- Senior Audit Officer
- Senior Claims Officer
State Life Insurance Jobs 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
|As per the Post Requirement
|Both Male and Female
State Life Insurance Jobs 2023 Last date to Apply:
Registrations that were made after the deadline will be denied. The time limit to apply for Jobs at State Life Insurance in 2023 is mentioned in this article. Send in your application as quickly as you can, and start getting ready for the screening exam as soon as you can.
State Life Insurance Job Application Form:
Visit their official website to view and/or obtain their registration/application form. The department will not accept any registrations that are submitted without an application form. Candidates must have to fill out an application form with the correct credentials and submit it to the department before the last date.
State Life Insurance Contact Details:
|Principal Office State Life Building No. 9,
Dr. Ziauddin Ahmed Road, Karachi-75530
State Life Insurance Jobs Benefits:
- Free pick-and-drop service
- Competitive salary, and
- Experienced management.
- Children receive scholarships.
- Medical Facilities
- Free Lunch
State Life Insurance Jobs 2023 Online Apply:
You are welcome to submit your application for this post if you are in possession of the aforementioned criteria. To be eligible to participate, you will need to submit an application online. To view the registration form, please follow the link that has been supplied below.
Candidates have the option of submitting their applications for these open positions online through the State Life Insurance website. They are required to write their name, the name of their father, their contact information, and their educational background on this page. They are required to supply a scanned copy of any pertinent supporting documentation, as well as a copy of the challan form that has been completed, together with the appropriate payment. This is yet another application method for these open positions.
State Life Insurance Jobs FAQs:
- A digital application, which may be obtained on the official website, needs to be completed by each and every participant.
- Those who are interested should submit their applications online.
- Send the required documents, including their Matric, Middle, Intermediate, or Graduation degrees, Domicile CNIC, and recent pictures in passport size, to the mailing address that is indicated for that department.
- Verify both the accuracy of the information you have provided and the correctness of your spelling.
- There will be no consideration given to any submissions that are not submitted digitally via the website.
- Applications submitted online are the only ones that will be considered for the next stage of the hiring process.
- At the interview, each candidate needs to provide original copies of their Documents.